The Need For This Course
Strategic planning is a process through which a corporation (be it for-profit or non-for-profit) charts a course of action into the future having taken into cognizance the environmental factors both internal and external. The output of a strategic planning is a strategic plan. This training seeks to equip the participants with knowledge and skills about the strategic planning concepts, facts, ideas, processes and procedures which every manager and director should know.
The idea that managers should have basic understanding of both the concept and the practice of formal strategic planning rests squarely on a number of factors about management and success in business. It is crystal clear that strategic planning is inextricably interrelated and interwoven with entire process of management. The saying goes thus: HE WHO FAILS TO PLAN, PLANS TO FAIL. This is a great truism in business management ranging from a sole trader business to fortune 500 corporates.
This training promises participants with a reasonably complete, pragmatic, concrete and clear understanding of what strategic planning is, how to do it and how to implement it.
Our Experience in the conduct of Strategy
Our experience in the conduct of strategy session has brought into fore the fact that in this turbulent business environment all over the globe, the antidote to the harsh and competitive environment is STRATEGIC PLANNING which has long been recognized to be critical in organization’s survival.
At the end of this 5-day training, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of strategic planning;
- Conduct strategic analysis;
- Identify strategic issues;
- Contribute meaningfully to the strategy formulation;
- Demonstrate knowledge of balanced score card;
- Use their knowledge of balanced scorecard in disseminating organizational strategy;
- Guide the implementation of strategy;
- Involve themselves fully in strategic control; and
- Participate in the conduct of strategy session.
- Operations staff/managers
- HR staff
- Strategy/planning staff/managers
- Project managers
DURATION: 5 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as in-plant
Course Code: (HR/2021/BOAZ /04)