The Need For This Course
Marketing is a process of creating and delivering need-satisfying services at the right price at the right time, at the right place to the right customers.
The forces of international co-operation and alignment, deregulation, technology and megatrends towards globalization have increased the competitive pressures on banks.
For sustainability and perpetuity, banks provides array of financial services most of which are generic in nature. However, the identification of customer’s needs, the quality embedded in the services, the promotion and advocacy that surround the services, and the way and manner the services are delivered can be a decisive factor in the success of the products in the market. Though the products are generic, the packaging and delivery of the products distinguish the brands of one bank from another.
Banks now operate in a situation of keen competition in their financial services offerings whether it is canvassing for deposit, savings, credit or selling auxiliary service. With the extension of banking activities to offshore locations, liberation of banking sector, licensing of more operators and influx of other financial institutions which cannot be crowded out by conventional banks, deposit money banks need to become market oriented with innovative schemes at competitive prices (commissions and interest rates) available at the place the customer needs them and offered with efficiency, quality, courtesy and responsiveness.
It has long been recognized that “no marketing no organization”. This three-day training in marketing promises to achieve the learning outcomes which are stated below the course objectives.
At the end of this three-day marketing training, participants should be able to:
- Identify the needs of the prospective and existing customers of their banks on sustainable basis.
- Serve the need efficiently and effective.
- Sharpen their knowledge and skills in customer service.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service doctrine.
- Participate in the development of financial product design.
- Market efficiently and effectively Deposits, Savings and Loan products.
- Communicate effectively in marketing of their banks services.
- Conduct market intelligence (Research).
- Marketing officers, managers and credit officer.
- Compliance officers.
- Interactive lecture
- Case study
- Experiential learning
DURATION: 3 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as in-plant
Course Code: (BF/2022/BOAZ /06)