Course Objectives and Deliverables
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Acquaint themselves with risk management cycle
- Identify the hazard points in the internal processes of their institutions
- Apply business cycle model in identifying risks.
- Contribute to the installation of robust internal control system in their banks
- Comply with internal control system in the banks.
- Understand the concept of the whistle blowing and apply it appropriately
- Manage risks that are inherent in their operations
- Identify the dimensions of risk management development.
Identify the benefits of risk management and internal control system.
METHODOLOGY: Interactive Lecture, Discussion, Experiential Learning
TARGET AUDIENCE: Management and Senior Staff of Microfinance Banks.
DURATION: 3 Days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as open programme and in-plant
Course Code: (MFB/2021/06)