The Need For This Course
Retirement is not an emergency. It is a phase of life that should be blissful if one plans and prepares for it right from the time of first pay cheque. Retirement is a phase of life into which one transits from wage employment as a result of length of service, old age, ill health or reorganization in the work place that makes someone to exit from the organization.
The main question is how does a retiree cope with living after exiting from the paid employment as a result of any of the reasons adduced above?
There are many factors that can make retirement blissful or otherwise. Some of the factors are:
- Effective planning for life after employment
- Management of personal finance
- Organization from where one retires
- Ignorance about life demands
- Style of living during working life
- Legal demands
- Macro-economic swings
- Lack of focus etc.
The essence of this 5-day training is to make a retiree earn a less stressful means of livelihood and live a useful life thereby ageing with grace. One of the vital benefits that an organization can give its management and staff is to prepare them for blissful retirement by organizing Pre-retirement Training for them. This basic fact informs the designing of this Training.
At the end of this Training, participants will be able to:
- Prepare themselves / herself for a blissful retirement.
- Identify economic, social, health and nutrition demands of their age.
- Avoid risk-prone factors that may devalue them economically, socially and health wise.
- Identify the appropriate investments to go into which are devoid of economic dangers.
- Demonstrate understanding and benefits of WIL AND TRUST.
DURATION: 5 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as in-plant
Course Code: (SP/2021/BOAZ /01)