The Need For This Course
The most important asset of any organization is the human capital. The dominant position of this asset over all other assets rests on the tripod of knowledge, skill, and behavior (i.e. competencies) exhibited by the asset. The competencies are attained by learning and inner motivation to continue to learn.
In view of this, those who are in charge of managing the training and learning function of an organization should be capable of crafting a cutting-edge learning strategies towards developing the capacity of the employees of their organizations.
This 3 – day course was designed to motivate participants to develop workable ideas and strategies in the management of training and development functions of their organisation.
Participants will be able to:
- Design sharp-edge training, development and learning strategies, policies and evaluation processes.
- Apply a holistic approach to the management of training and development function in their organizations.
- Show ways to harness training and learning initiatives to enhance individual and organizational performance.
- Design training programmes.
- Develop learning curriculum.
METHODOLOGY: Experiential learning, discussion, lecture, syndicate session and plenary presentation.
TARGET PARTICIPANTS: Training Instructors and Administrators, Line Managers and HR Officers.
DURATION: 3 days
VENUE: Oluwafemi Learning Suite, Boaz Management and Financial Strategies Limited, 2nd floor, Nigerian Institution of Surveyors’ House, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
COURSE FEE: N130, 000.00 per participant. This covers Training Materials, Tea/Snacks and Group Lunch. Negotiable for In-Plant Training
FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS: $1,250.00 per participant
DATES: 16th-18th December, 2019.
Course Code: (HR/2019/BOAZ /03)