The Need For This Course
A major function of a Bank is lending (Creation of Credit/ granting of loans) with interest. This constitutes the main source of revenue to the bank if correct policies, procedures and practices are followed. The major challenges that most Microfinance banks are facing all along are delinquency and default. These problems arise as a result of dearth in knowledge and skills in the credit booking and delinquency prevention and management.
This 2-day interactive training intends to equip Microfinance operators with knowledge and skills in various methods of lending, customers profiling and delinquency prevention and management.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principal lending methodologies and their variants
- Analyze various loan applications with a view to booking good loans
- Determine repayment capacity of loan customers
- Identify various costs associated with delinquency
- Manage Delinquency and default.
- Marketing Officers
- Loan/ Credit Officers
- Operations Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Internal Control Officers
DURATION: 2 Days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as open programme and in-plant
Course Code: (MFB/2021/12)