The Need For This Course
In the course of social interactions, conflict is a reality. To deny this would mean denying the obvious. Some conflicts are healthy while some are volatile and destructive if not properly managed. One has seen conflicts breaking up families, organizations, Unions at membership and executive levels, etc. Depending on the level and degree of sophistication, conflicts can degenerate into one nation taking up arms against another.
In all, Executive Conflict Resolution and Stress Mastery call for knowledge and skills in Emotional intelligence, Transactional Analysis, Assertiveness and Negotiation to mention a few.
With the deployment of the above skills, destructive conflicts in our organizations and nation will be reduced to the barest minimum while the benefits implicit in conflicts that are well managed will be harvested.
It is against this backdrop that this 5-day Training on Executive Conflict Resolution and Stress Mastery was designed to equip the participants with ability to resolve conflict and cope with stress which are imminent in our day-to-day human activities.
At the end of this Training, Participants will be able to:
- Identify causes of conflicts in their Teams;
- Identify Procedures for resolving conflicts;
- Resolve conflicts whenever they arise;
- Demonstrate the understanding of Stress and be able to cope with it gracefully i.e. attain stress mastery;
- Develop techniques of managing Stress (The 7 Steps of Stress Mastery); and
- Develop emotional intelligence skills.
- Interactive Lecture
- Syndicate Session
- Guest Presentation
DURATION: 5 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as in-plant
Course Code: (LS/2022/BOAZ /02)