The Need For This Course
The most critical resource of any organisation is the people. An organisation, be it banking, manufacturing etc, is a system of multiple people, systems, structure, culture that are put together and managed to achieve a collective goal and are linked with the environment.
Through the human resources, an organisation can create a strategy which can never be replicated by any organisation. The effective management of this critical resource is a decisive factor in success or failure of the organisation.
It is against this backdrop that this two-day interactive course is designed for Microfinance operators who are in charge of people issues in their Banks.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a realistic Human Resource process in their organisation.
- Identify components of Human Resource Management system.
- Undertake effective Recruitment, Selection and Deployment of staff.
- Put in a place a realistic Career Path and Development Strategy in their organisation.
- Undertake job factors that determine fair compensation and benefits in their banks.
METHODOLOGY: Interactive Lecture, Discussion, Case Study
DURATION: 2 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as open programme and in-plant
Course Code: (MFB/2021/09)