The Need For This Course
Internal Control System refers to all the policies and procedures put in place by an organization to help ensure as practical as possible, the orderly, effective and efficient conduct of its business. All-for-profit organizations have as objectives profitability, adherence to management policies and procedures, safeguarding of assets, prevention, detection and correction of fraud and errors, accuracy and completeness of accounting records, value creation etc.
The cost of developing, enhancing and maintaining effective internal controls can be overwhelming. This 3 – day course is developed to help participating organizations learn to do it right and faster. The training assures total quality in organisational internal control system
At this course, participants will learn:
- A Solid Internal Control Framework;
- Assessment and Measurement of Risks;
- Control Environment and Control Measures;
- Management and Measurement of Control Activities;
- Prevention, Detection and Control of Fraud and Errors;
- Application of Internal Control Measure in the workplace.
METHODOLOGY: Lecture, Discussion, Experiential learning and Case Studies.
- Operations Staff
- Managers and Supervisors
- Internal Auditors / Inspectors and Compliance Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Relationship / Marketing Staff
- Credit / Loan Officers
- Branch Managers
DURATION: 3 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as in-plant
Course Code: (RM/2021/BOAZ/03)