The Need For This Course
From the time of Abraham Maslow Hawthorne Experiment (1927 to 1932), it was recognized that working together in teams constitute synergies for high performance in the workplace.
Different talents and specialism of team members collaborate to upscale performance. Managers, Administrators and leaders need to be equipped with knowledge and skills in Team building and management.
The course is designed to:
- Provide Business Managers, professionals, Administrators and leaders with the techniques necessary to motivate and energize individuals within their teams.
- Enable participants to lead, organize and motivate people in order to achieve improved performance and outstanding results
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different Leadership Styles
- Introduce effective recruitment and selection strategies
- Manage performance effectively
- Delegate task and allocate work
- Lead effective meetings
METHODOLOGY: Lecture, Buzz and Large Group Discussions, and Case Studies.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Team Leads and Directors.
DURATION: 3 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Course Code: (MD/2021/BOAZ /03)