At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of Nigerian Financial System and the critical role of Microfinance Banking.
- Acquaint them with the provision of Microfinance Policy, Regulatory and Supervisory Framework of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Identify the salient facts about historical development of Microfinance in Nigeria.
- Identify Microfinance Products and Services
- Operate in accordance with the principles of Microfinance
- Identify Microfinance Clients
- Show understanding of lending methodologies
METHODOLOGY OF DELIVERY: Interactive lectures, Discussion, Experiential learning.
TARGET AUDIENCE: All staff of Microfinance Banks.
DURATION: 2 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as open programme and in-plant
Course Code: MFB/2021/01