The Need For This Course
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage the assets and liabilities of their Banks profitably
- Manage the financial risks in Microfinance Banking
- Understand and comply with regulatory, social and financial requirements effectively
- Undertake strategic planning with a view to growing their Banks profitably.
- Guide their Banks on fund raising procedure from the capital market.
- Ensure high quality of loan portfolio of their Banks
- Measure the performance of their Banks: what gets done gets measured, what gets measured gets managed. If you cannot measure it, you cannot manage it.
Register to see course content
- Managing Directors
- Heads of Departments
- Internal Auditors
- Management Staff
DURATION: 2 days
COURSE FEE: Negotiable
DATES: Client’s Decision
Available as open programme and in-plant
Course Code: (MFB/2022/08)